This post may contain an affiliate link. Using this link helps support this site. Thank you!
* Contact your local store and make sure they allow stacking
* Sale items/prices might vary store to store- These are Prices from Georgia Stores
* If you buy anything in the store by the case(check the shelf tag above the upc is a tiny number that is how many equal a case for that item) you get 10% off before coupons
* $0.10 for each reusable grocery bag (you can donate it or take it off total)
* Call your local store to see if they allow stacking since each store creates their own coupon policy.
*New to Whole Foods Couponing. Check out my Whole Foods Saving 101
1-Grab a handfull of Whole Deal Coupon Books everytime you go into Whole Foods to set aside to use once they are no longer available in stores.
2- If you get a case tell the cashier because they manually put in the discount.
3- Grab a handful of the weekly ads since they also have coupons attached
These are my favorite deals from The Thrifty Mama Whole Foods Match-Up!
Pretzel Crisps $3.99 Buy 2
B1G1 Printable Coupon
Total Price= $1.99 each wyb 2
Check The Thrifty Mama for the entire Whole Foods Southern Region Match-Up!