This post may contain an affiliate link. Using this link helps support this site. Thank you!
(S.Cal., AZ., S.Nev., HI)
* Contact your local store and make sure they allow stacking
* Sale items/prices might vary store to store
* If you buy anything in the store by the case(check the shelf tag above the upc is a tiny number that is how many equal a case for that item) you get 10% off before coupons
* $0.10 for each reusable grocery bag (you can donate it or take it off total)
* Call your local store to see if they allow stacking since each store creates their own coupon policy.
*New to Couponing at Whole Foods. Check out my Whole Foods Saving 101
1-Print out Whole Foods Coupons before they disappear. You have a month after they are no longer available before they expire.
2- If you get a case tell the cashier because they manually put in the 10% discount.
3- Bring your reusable shopping bags. You save $0.10 for every reusable bag you use.
Annie’s Homegrown Snack Mix $3.50
$0.50 Annie’s Snacks Coupon
Santa Cruz Organic Lemonade $2.99
$1.00 Santa Cruz Organic Coupon
Stonyfield Farm Yogurt $.67 (6 oz) Buy 3
$0.50/3 Stonyfield Yogurt Printable
Total Price =$.50 each wyb 3
Brat Hans Organic Chicken Strips $7.99
$0.65 Original Brat Hans Coupon
Spectrum Organic Coconut Oil $8.99
$3.00 Spectrum Oil Coupon
See the entire list CLICK HERE FOR ENTIRE LIST